14 Mar 2023
For public access parking….
Paid Parking Permit Rates:
- $5 per hour for up to 3 hours
- $20 per day, or any duration greater than 4 hours
- $80 per week for 7 consecutive days
NOTE: The total amount spent per vehicle will be monitored. When the total in a day reaches the equivalent of a day permit, the system will automatically upgrade the permit for that vehicle to a day permit, capping total charges at $20 per day. This is the ONLY tier at which charges are capped.
To Purchase a Paid Parking Permit:
NOTE: The Hourly / Day / and Weekly passes will not be available until the Paid Parking season begins on April 1, 2023. The Seasonal Parking Permits will be available to purchase in person on March 15-17 from 9:00 AM - Noon on the first floor of Town Hall, as well as by phone on March 20-21 From 9:00 AM - Noon.
There are 3 ways to pay for parking on the SurfCAST system:
- Download the “SurfCAST by Otto Connect” mobile app to setup your account, register your vehicle, and pay for parking - this app is available for Apple and Android devices.
- Scan the QR code on the parking signs to link to a secure website. Follow the prompts to pay for parking, or visit the secure website: https://surfcast.ottoconnect.us/pay (NOTE: There are no advance purchases, permit will go active immediately upon purchase).
- Call the Otto Connect team at 910-200-1497.
You will need to provide:
- Phone Number
- License Plate Tag Number / State of Registration
- Credit / Debit Card
Once registered, you only need to select your parking zone, duration, verify the vehicle you are using, and pay.
Parking Violations & Citation Fees
- $25 Same Day Violation (SDV) if payment by midnight on the day the citation is issued
- $50 next day through day 30, then $25 late payment penalty ($75 after 30 days)
- NOTE: SDV is limited to 3 times per account and license plate.