Check-Out Departure Checklist
While departure cleaning is included in all weekly rentals, you are still required to complete the following before leaving your home:
- Place all trash in the receptacles and roll them out to the curb after 2 P.M. on the day prior or by 6 A.M. day of collection. All cart pull back must be completed by 7 P.M. day of collection to avoid a $50 fine by the Town of Oak Island.
- Return the air conditioner to 78 degrees or the furnace to 55 degrees.
- Remove all your food from the cabinets and refrigerator.
- Wash and put away all dishes.
- Collect all used linens (bath and bed) and pack in canvas delivery bags. Leave linen bags inside by entry door. Replace bed coverings and pillows on all beds.
- Turn off all inside and outside lights, and ceiling fans.
- Lock all windows and doors.
- Return all keys to Coastal Vacation Resorts along with the completed report card unless otherwise instructed at check–in.